• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Tomorrow's a double whammy: royal wedding at lunchtime, then the FA Cup final in the afternoon. So the men may escape briefly, but only to Asda to load up the van with Union-Jack-emblazoned cases of 24 Carling Black Label, probably without their shirts on given the weather
    Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that, being a
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Turning into not too bad a day. Must be nearly quitting time as The Dog (tw) it's getting quite bouncy.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Dog walked, time for Friday Fizz

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Dog walked, time for Friday Fizz

Enjoy!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Enjoy!

There ye go, - buck's fizz!

Comment

Chicken, reheated from yesterday's roast, and chips for tea

And now - well, tomorrow or Sunday - the rest of it will go into the slow cooker for chicken and barley soup

Comment

Tonight's marathon TV session has been episodes 1 to 5 of series - or season - 1 of Bron/Broen, aka The Bridge.

I wasn't planning to watch half of the entire season - or series - but once I get started watching that, I tend to want to carry on. This is the reason I'm waiting until the new series - or season - is available in full before starting to watch it

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all was on a boys night out last night in the village. 8 of us, each brought a bottle of cognac or brandy. I got home at 1, still knowing my name, The Wife’s (tm) name and The Dog’s (tw). Now out for my morning constitutional, unsure why I am feeling as good as I do.

Comment

Sunny day.

The weather's borked again.

Nice to see that the thing that craps outside the back door has returned unbidden to crap outside the back door for the first time this year.

On the viewing of boxsets, my approach is somewhat different, inasmuch as I limit myself to one ep per day.

Otherwise I find the urge to FF through to get to the good bits becomes too strong.

Discovered this back in the day when 24 was on and I'd end up recording the entire season before beginning to watch it.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

Well, they've got a nice day for it, or they would have if they were here; not sure what it's like there

Comment

Working...
                      X