• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You will have to bring your lurgy free certificate....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You will have to bring your lurgy free certificate....
      Mmmmm....

Apparently I'm not allowed "wellness" certificates as I never get signed off sick.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Chicken, veg and sweet potatoes were nice.

So was the banana for afterwards.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Popped over to the shop for a couple of bottles of Old Puke

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            New one from Amazon: the "delivery agent" sometimes accidentally scans a parcel as delivered even though it isn't

So they'd like to wait until tomorrow before doing anything about it, in case the "carrier" (Amazon Logistics) discovers they still have it
            Todays escapade is leaving a heavy book out in the rain by the bin. Amazon state I authorized this my statement was that the only delivery option is my neighbour.

Either way let’s see if the box is there when I get ohmr
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

On bus to plane 2 although I did walk half way around schipol as the plane was parked in the late arrival quick dock gates
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                51 years.

I am getting like the queen mum....
                hot flushes kicking in then? - oh, dear

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Todays escapade is leaving a heavy book out in the rain by the bin. Amazon state I authorized this my statement was that the only delivery option is my neighbour.

Either way let’s see if the box is there when I get ohmr
                  I don't think the doctor's surgery would be keen on holding deliveries for me, which is a shame, as they're the only neighbours I might trust

The people in the other flats in this house are OK, but we all get along by having as little as possible to do with each other. The people in the house next door on the other side from the doctor seem to cover the spectrum from decent folk to near derelicts, and as there's nine flats in there, it would be a total lottery as to what type a parcel got left with

Which is why I don't have any kind of "safe place" specified on my Amazon account, but that doesn't stop them from distributing my stuff around the neighbourhood.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I don't think the doctor's surgery would be keen on holding deliveries for me, which is a shame, as they're the only neighbours I might trust

The people in the other flats in this house are OK, but we all get along by having as little as possible to do with each other. The people in the house next door on the other side from the doctor seem to cover the spectrum from decent folk to near derelicts, and as there's nine flats in there, it would be a total lottery as to what type a parcel got left with

Which is why I don't have any kind of "safe place" specified on my Amazon account, but that doesn't stop them from distributing my stuff around the neighbourhood.
                    yeh, my 'safe place' is apparently the car porch, so stuff gets chucked over the perimiter wall, and i find it two days later under my bike cover.
                    FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      On bus to plane 2 although I did walk half way around schipol as the plane was parked in the late arrival quick dock gates
                      feck me! - you must be fit!
                      I can't do schiphol any more. the normal walk to gate 23 ish <uk cheap flights> wears my legs out

Comment

Working...
                      X