• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all s’murky out. Haven’t been for a walk yet, but going shortly
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Breakfast had

Time to get packed and hit the road! See you at the other end…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Breakfast had

Have a safe drive home and watch out for cyclists!

Comment

Breakfast had

I hope you left your tv on loud when you left

Comment

Home!

Almost exactly three hours again, though this time including a stop for fuel on the edge of Brighton

It's a good job I knew my way that far, as it turned out Google Maps was still set on walking mode from yesterday so it kept trying to send me up pedestrianised streets and through parks and things

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Have a safe drive home and watch out for cyclists!
            If there were any cyclists on the M25 I couldn't see them because of the terrible rain and spray

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

I hope you left your tv on loud when you left
            No, but the door slammed pretty hard due to me forgetting about the strong return spring on it, so hopefully the noisy people from last night got a rude awakening when I went to breakfast, another when I came back, and a third when i left again

Comment

Exercise done - clearly not completely well as heart rate hit a high I struggle to normally get to.

Cat in off-license finally awake in basket. Staring at the rain.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Still murky here, been cleaning shoes and doing a bit of tidying. Must be lunch soon, and then the decision of watching SafariLIVE all afternoon or watching some rugby as well.

Comment

Lunch has been some spare ribs in Jack Daniels BBQ sauce that I've had lurking in the freezer for months

Comment

Thanks to someone I follow on Twitter reminding me of it, I'm going to watch Night Mail. Luckily I have it on DVD from the BFI, so don't have to make do with some abysmal-quality rip on YouTube

Comment

Thanks to someone I follow on Twitter reminding me of it, I'm going to watch Night Mail. Luckily I have it on DVD from the BFI, so don't have to make do with some abysmal-quality rip on YouTube
                      And very good it was

Comment

Working...
                      X