• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow up from earlier. After useless PM says he doesn't want me back, second useless PM told me at 3pm yesterday that I needed to start at 11pm and work full Japan hours.
    So I took some diazepam and went to bed at 5pm, didn't sleep, feel like tulip, and only have 10 hours left to go until I can crash (until 11pm tomorrow).

The team of 3 PMs hadn't realised (until yesterday) that one of the staff was flying home today, so he wouldn't be around to work. Even though it's been in the diary for weeks, they couldn't manage to work it out until a few hours before he left.

It's either incompetence plus arrogance or laziness plus arrogance, but between the 3 of them they are useless.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

It seems to be or to recently have been raining

Comment

And so my work for Monday (or Tuesday, who knows) is almost over. A couple more hours and then I shall be off to bed.
            I confess to dozing between 6 and 7, but most of my work was done between 11 and 1, and then there will be a bit more from 8 until 9.30
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              And so my work for Monday (or Tuesday, who knows) is almost over. A couple more hours and then I shall be off to bed.
              I confess to dozing between 6 and 7, but most of my work was done between 11 and 1, and then there will be a bit more from 8 until 9.30

More importantly, when's you last day
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                More importantly, when's you last day
                Has he figured out he's inside IR35 yet?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Has he figured out he's inside IR35 yet?
                  TBF another strong indicator that you are working with a total chunt.

Everything's going wrong, they don't know what, so it's everyone else's fault.

By that time all they have left is imposing some kind of D&C to prove, to upper management, that they are at least managing "something".

Seen it all before, rinse and fecking repeat
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Comment

Smell of my fried breakfast being prepared
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X