• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's season 5 of Homeland completed, and they haven't even finished showing season 6 yet. I'm gradually catching up with the 21st century

Anyway, better get some sleep so I'm properly rested for bin day tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all TFIF, etc
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Seems not too bad out there, to the extent that one can judge such matters on the strength of popping out to open the gate for the bins

Comment

Almost got run over at the lights by clown in Vauxhall Corsa who doesn't think red lights apply to him/her/it.

Now plotting revenge which shall be served extremely cold.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Almost got run over at the lights by clown in Vauxhall Corsa who doesn't think red lights apply to him/her/it.

Now plotting revenge which shall be served extremely cold.
                So no Fava beans or Chianti then?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  So no Fava beans or Chianti then?
                  I'm still contemplating.

I've seen the same car jump the red light before.

And it's not that it's just turned from amber to red, it's several seconds later, maybe as many as 10.

Comment

ooooooo, Person of Interest is back on the 22nd on 5USA.

And BBT is back on Thursday 23rd.

The Proper Day for it.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 17 February 2017, 09:12. Reason: 23rd not 24th.

Comment

I fancy going for a walk. Can't decide whether to go all the way out to Bradgate, or just wander down the Great Central Way to the nature reserve.

Comment

Working...
                      X