• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not keen myself, but they were a gift.

There's some white ones in the garden too, along with some siberian bluebells which are really tiny, or were until they disappeared.

Just watched "Command and Control" on PBS, from Eric Schlosser's book of the same name about the explosion in a Titan missile silo in 1980.

Sort of illustrated what "Horizon" used to be when the beeb cooperated with WGBH in making such progs.

Comment

Vaguely sunny out there this morning.

Nice & bright.

I don't suppose it's very warm though.

Washing's in the machine & if it stays dry it may get to dry on the line.

Comment

Exercise done. Now for some stripping.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out again, but no sign of rain

Comment

Time for a cuppa

Comment

First lot of washing pegged out.

If that does't make it rain nothing will.

Forgot to put the roller towel in with the first pass, so it's in with the shirts this week.

I put it in with the jeans one week & it came back out look really really blue.

Which made a change from the boring white it must be said.

Comment

Sausage and bacon baguette for lunch, and once again I'm trying the dangerous experiment of also sticking a fried egg in there

Comment

Comment

Went to bounce below today - https://www.zipworld.co.uk/adventure...l/bounce-below

Comment

Om.....

Comment

Working...
                      X