• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train to Manchester airport then 3 flights to eventually get to the arse end of Austria.

2 days travel for 2 days in site - reason politics
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Made it to ClientCo. Feels a bit odd being in Monday mode when everybody else thinks it's Tuesday

Comment

I too have a Monday feeling due to it being the first morning of the week on End ClientCo's site. Forgot my pass too, but it turns out their security is ahem, somewhat lax. I reported to the desk and had to sign for a temporary one. That's it. No checks. No 'line manager' stuff. Quite refreshing really. The journey here was crap though. It would be much easier if Manchester wasn't there.

Comment

Got my asynchronous server tasks kicked off by an HTTP POST working

Might have a lunch break on the strength of that

Comment

Feck another meeting.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Night all TFBSZ.
              Tomorrow we go live.
              Thursday I'm looking for a new contract. (But not to start until July)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Flight to Vienna is delayed an hour. We will miss our next flight unless that's delayed at least an hour.

Comment

And I shortly have another meeting.

Luckily lots of tomorrows meetings overlap so I don't have to go to them.

Comment

Meetings over so I can now do some work for 30 minutes.

Comment

And 2 hours to kill in Vienna. On a flight costing well over £1000 we got a £5 voucher enough just about for a coffee

Comment

Working...
                      X