• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then home on the train from blaenau ffestiniog

Comment

Electricity has gone out in the middle of my stripping.

Have had to contact UK power networks.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Electricity has gone out in the middle of my stripping.

Have had to contact UK power networks.

Comment

The afternoon was lovely and sunny, and most of the washing dried(ish) on the line until some oik lit a bonfire to get rid of some vanities.

Tea consisted of yet another kedgeree, this time with a rather conventional dyed haddock rather than whatever the feck I had last Saturday.

Today's bargains in Morrisons included the opportunity to purchase some more coley fillets, but I have decided that it's much better fed to cats than to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            SueEllen, stripping in the dark.

Comment

First direct arena. Free water, chips and ice cream thanks to the bank
              Last edited by eek; 18 February 2017, 19:15.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Verdict? It's on my list, along with that zip wire above the quarry

Comment

Striping of nasty 80's wallpaper mostly done.

It was woodchip which is why it took me so long. It was in the room that was the best decorated when I moved in. However today I looked under the carpet.

There is the top carpet and some underlay. Then another 80's style carpet underneath with lino under that.

I'm surprised the door closed.

I've learnt the hard way to strip the woodchip first then remove the carpet as the fallen shards stick to the floor and are hard to remove. There as if they stick to the carpet it doesn't matter.

Comment

To the Chinese for dinner, just for a change

Not sure what, if anything, to watch tonight, having finished series one of The Killing (original Danish one) last night

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      To the Chinese for dinner, just for a change
                      Due to the increase in business rates from April I encourage you to support all your local independent shops to ensure they can survive.

Comment

Working...
                      X