• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    000h, zeroes!
    Millenni-omm

Comment

I seem to have stayed up rather late again

Still, I've got another week to get my internal clock back to a suitable rhythm

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Good morning.

It's so cold here, where is the Global Warming.
          Brrr

Comment

350-7, let's see what the Bobs can do.

Most of the snow now being washed away in our garden, but still very icy up the hill

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              350-7, let's see what the Bobs india can do.

Most of the snow now being washed away in our garden, but still very icy up the hill
              Ftfy
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Kirstenbosch gardens this evening for a sunset concert. Champers and canapes. Can't believe that I have to come back to Brexit for breakfast, lunch and supper.
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Kirstenbosch gardens this evening for a sunset concert. Champers and canapes.

Loved it there. On our last trip we stayed at the Steenberg for one night just so we could go to Kirstenbosch again.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Cold and wet and 'horrible first thing this morning so hit the Turbo trainer instead of going out for the club ride.

On the plus side it was very nice to be able to come inside after a couple of hours for a piece of cake and some fresh coffee before getting back on it again.

On the down side 100km on the turbo is much harder than 100km on the road cos you don't stop for junctions etc and you can't freewheel down the hills.

I suspect I shall be feeling it tomorrow.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey and soggy out there

The rain's stopped for now, but it looks like it'll be back tonight and through much of tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X