• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my way home at noon, I was railing against the traffic queue, only to discover it was due to an elderly gent (even more elderly than I) who had managed to fall over on the centre bit of the pelican crossing next to B&QM in Neath.

Hope he's ok.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Chilly out there today, but sunny with it

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Funny how this anniversary is somehow more upsetting than the more recent ones.

Is it really 7 years?

I suppose it must be.

She's still down there but the greenhouse isn't any more.

Ho hum.
        <- manly

Comment

Weird cries from outside, as of unevolved creatures calling one to another across the primeval swamp. Check Google: football team is at home, game starts in about half-an-hour

Comment

Just had some Morrisons chicken that was BBE 09/01/17.

I hope I cooked it enough. otherwise it'll be shortly.

The remains are boiling away gently on the stove in my continuing attempt to produce some chicken soup.

I see the ramdisk thread is getting fractious in Technical.

Comment

I see an accountant type lady has pinched my moniker.

Comment

At the Chinese getting dinner. The usual lady isn't here - she's gone to Hong Kong on holiday

Comment

Very enjoyable dinner

And as I've completely blown through the supposed daily calorie allowance with a combination of sausages and bacon earlier and Chinese food this evening, I might as well declare an amnesty for today and have a couple of beers too

Comment

000h, zeroes!

Comment

NCIS S14 Ep 2 watched.

50 watched.

NCIS LA watched.

Comment

Working...
                      X