• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, I've passed 36,000 posts
    Last edited by NickFitz; 25 December 2016, 18:51.

Comment

Pretty nice Xmas "lunch" consumed, starting at 15:00 or so and continuing until 17:00.

It finished just in time for me to drive back to Neath to watch Doctor Who?

Which was ok.

Started to feel a little peckish after emitting an enormous fart, said fart having been building up for several hours and was making me quite uncomfortable.

So now I've had some turkish delight flavoured almonds (?WTF?), plus some cheese & onion quiche (since I'm not a Real Programmer any more), and two large mugs of tea, the last of which is a definite life saver.

Comment

My nieces are watching The Sound of Music. Could be Strictly, so I'm not complaining

Comment

On to Seven Brides For Seven Brothers now

This time last year, "wankpuffin" was just starting to trend on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrnickharvey/sta...98703958945793

Comment

More cake eaten.

Random programs with baking cakes watched...

Realised one cake has alcohol in it so going home later.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

All the leftovers and surplus food is at my sister's. I'm at my parents'. Bit peckish now, but there isn't anything like ham or such to eat here

Comment

My dad turned the Internet off as he went to bed

Why do people do this? It’s not a 24hr information superhighway if you disconnect it.

Comment

I have found a large bag of salted peanuts! This changes everything

Comment

One of the many ZeitDVD players died this evening.

The remote for said player died 3 or so years ago and I could never get it to recognize data from my home made one.

Fortunately I had a Samsung E360 that I bought last July sitting in a box so I plugged that one in instead.

It will require some firkling about to make it region free though, so I can watch the region 1 dvd of "Heavens Gate".

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      One of the many ZeitDVD players died this evening.

The remote for said player died 3 or so years ago and I could never get it to recognize data from my home made one.

Fortunately I had a Samsung E360 that I bought last July sitting in a box so I plugged that one in instead.

It will require some firkling about to make it region free though, so I can watch the region 1 dvd of "Heavens Gate".
                      RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X