• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Lady in the Van on BBC2 - worth a watch.
    Got the dvd so I don't have to watch it.

Comment

Just remembered I was supposed to start the dishwasher after I'd had my tea.

Comment

According to the Radio Times (as recently sold by the Beeb to someone else (2010), and now sold by someone else to the krauts), Longmire is on tomorrow as per usual for a Sunday evening.

However, the Sky box disagreed, as did the TCM listings page, which reckons it's not on until Sunday the 8th.

Ho hum.

Well there's another £2.30 a week I can save from now on.

Comment

That R. Lee Ermey geezer is on again this evening on the Forces TV channel.

A channel that might have been designed especially for psychos like me.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Nice...got over your illness?
            By the end of my Japan trip I was better
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Got the dvd so I don't have to watch it.
              I'd read the play, so thought maybe I'd seen it, but think it must have just been trailers, because most of it didn't ring a bell. Enjoyed it, but not sure about the end.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Right now, Rhodri Marsden is beginning his annual Christmas Eve retweets of people's photos of wretched places they have to sleep, or bedding they have to sleep under, while visiting relatives for Christmas. Sleeping bags under desks next to clothes horses, or single beds with a Superman duvet cover from when the tweeter was twelve, that sort of thing. There's usually some right tulipshows on display, if you fancy a laugh at somebody else's expense
                I'm driving home to my own bed for about 8 hours... 😀
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's past midnight! Happy Christmas denizens

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Ho Ho Ho.

Comment

Working...
                      X