• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 mile cycle with baby bp done.

Comment

Home!

Now I've completed the final Christmas tradition (phoning my mum to tell her I got back safely, and no there wasn't that much traffic, no, even the motorway) I'd better get to work on those links

Comment

Just watched the end of the STOS ep "Whom the gods destroy" to find that I wasn't word perfect.

Turns out it's one of the 3 eps the Beeb banned and thus I've never seen it before.

However, currently showing on CBS Action is that seminal episode "Arena" which must class as one of the best ever made.

Comment

Popped down to town again since it was sunny and duly found M&S shut, so purchased 2.5kg of spuds from Morrisons for 50p, along with 40p worth of sage & onion stuffing in a no doubt vain attempt to give the cook in the bag chicken some flavour.

Comment

Links are up

Lots of weird stuff involving death and disease in there this week, as it's Christmas

Comment

"Weird" is putting it mildly.

Whoever wrote that LSD thing must be on a different brane.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                "Weird" is putting it mildly.

Whoever wrote that LSD thing must be on a different brane.
                Yes, I was reading that as it was going along earlier in the year and it just kept getting weirder

Turkey sandwich for tea, because of Christmas

And having watched Prometheus the other day (which I thought was OK actually) I've just watched Alien

Comment

Just finished watching "Hamburger Hill" about the Vietnam insanity.

Reminded me intensely of "Pork Chop Hill" about the Korean insanity, but with more gore & swearing.

Comment

First time I'd seen Alien in I don't know how long. Very good, it is

Then I watched a further episode of The Man in the High Castle. When my nieces were watching The Sound of Music yesterday, I kept thinking about TMITHC every time the song Edelweiss came on :nazi:

After that, I had a ham sandwich (because though Christmas is all about turkey, the true meaning of Boxing Day is ham) and watched an episode of Mr. Robot.

And now I'm ready to crash. Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X