• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

2 hours into the working day.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Just offloaded a pile of work on to other people - which will now allow me to do my own work for the next few hours (I hope)

And then pointed out to end client that the only person with a working relationship with the people controlling the end client's purse strings is me.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Not started working yet!
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning

First day back on site after a nice 3 days off last week

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              No chips
              No need with the size of cod from there. Fish, chips and peas would serve two.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                No need with the size of cod from there. Fish, chips and peas would serve two.
                Or possibly three, at a push

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Or possibly three, at a push

Haha, not quite. Not saying it's popular, but here's the Good Friday queue:
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I'm hungry again. I'm going to have to have another breakfast.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      I'm hungry again. I'm going to have to have another breakfast.
                      I had a bacon and egg sandwich with brown sauce from Birley this morning. Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X