• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I will list the options when I get back. Given the water round here many options are utterly
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Filling in the Kenya visa application online. They don't make it easy.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I will list the options when I get back. Given the water round here many options are utterly
          And there were no decent options. Will suffer until3:50 then get 4pm train to digs and get some from an actual supermarket

Will be Yorkshire gold unless I'm very unlucky
          Last edited by eek; 1 September 2016, 12:19.

Comment

Blooming hot out there now

Comment

Now that's a surprise.....

Comment

Mrs bp has taken the 3 kids to Eastbourne for a few days. To visit her Aunt and Uncle.

Comment

New wheels on order under warranty from Planet X, should be here in time for the weekend.

Just need to remember where I stashed the original ones now so I can go for a ride this afternoon.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home!

Just got to get through tomorrow now

Comment

Off to exercise.

(And no I haven't done a run for a couple of weeks.)
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X