• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Left over chicken and vegetables plus OP

Interesting BBC News sport commentator talks sounding disappointed about the women's cricket match but seems ashamed to mention the men at all.
    cricket. - isn't that some kind of grasshopper?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      back
      what time do you call this?

Sorry - I will try to drivel more.

Comment

Watching Paul O'Grady for the love of dogs.

There are two fat Saffie bitches.

One is 4 times the weight of a normal saffie. She won't chase balls or play tug of war.

The slimmer one will.

Oh and each of them had a whole chicken every Sunday.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Oh and each of them had a whole chicken every Sunday.
          Even I don't do that

I've decided to skip going to the Evening Star tonight as I'm knackered from getting up early, and I want to have a reasonably clear head for the conference tomorrow. I daresay the pub will survive without my annual visit

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It's the same room they put me in last year, with a view up the prom towards the remains of the West Pier. Nothing to be seen now but the streetlights and the traffic, of course; I should have set off early enough to catch the last of the sunset, but there we go
            Hadn't remembered that this time last year, the car reached 100K on the way down here: http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ml#post2331587

It's probably going to reach 120K on the way back

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I wonder why it is that I never feel like having much, if anything, for breakfast at home but when I stay in a hotel I'm always ready to eat a massive fry-up first thing?

Anyway, if I want to be first one down for breakfast like last year, I'd better get some kip.

Goodnight all

Comment

Night
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite a pleasant looking sky out there over the English Channel

First for breakfast

Comment

Suppose I'd better get my act together and head for the conference. Google tells me it takes twenty-eight minutes to walk there from here, but in reality it takes me twenty minutes or so. It's in a really nice Edwardian cinema

Comment

Working...
                      X