• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I had to report a Brexiter this morning(DP) for doing just that. I must take a look and seen how long his ban is.....
    No ban for DP. Maybe Brexit bans only apply to those of us with less than 100 lacs of Gold.....

Comment

And Zeity is deleting again......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        No ban for DP. Maybe Brexit bans only apply to those of us with less than 100 lacs of Gold.....
        Instead of wasting your money on expensive divorces, why not invest in paying off mods?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Suppose I'd better go and do the shopping
          And done, not that I needed very much - the main thing was to fill the car up, and drop off a letter for the house a couple of miles down on the similarly-named stretch of road

Comment

The landlord/agent chap is at work sorting out the ground floor back, so I expect a "To Let" sign will be appearing by the front gate shortly.

Judging by the incredibly strong aroma of bleach emanating from the open door of the flat, the dog that the previous inhabitants got to live with them was a bit lacking in the housetraining department

Comment

It's going to be dark driving back from ClientCo now. I strongly dislike driving the A14 in the dark

Comment

The Dog (tw) still doesn't accept that the clocks have changed, so have just had to take her out for a 5pm walk at 4pm.

Cold out
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  The Dog (tw) still doesn't accept that the clocks have changed, so have just had to take her out for a 5pm walk at 4pm.
                  Least it gets the evening walk done early.

And gets you up earlier in the morning.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Instead of wasting your money on expensive divorces, why not invest in paying off mods?
                    I am saving to be poster of the year.

I believe the current bidding is 1.1DA?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      It's going to be dark driving back from ClientCo now. I strongly dislike driving the A14 in the dark
                      A14 is bad enough at the best of times.

Comment

Working...
                      X