• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I settled down earlier to write a bit of Python code, so inevitably I've spent the last three hours dicking about with Chef and Vagrant in a Ruby IDE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I settled down earlier to write a bit of Python code, so inevitably I've spent the last three hours dicking about with Chef and Vagrant in a Ruby IDE
      I've spent the last 2 days actually writing some code (its a rarity in my current job).

Plan B is definitely a goer the prototype for one half of it is complete - and the other half is code I wrote 4 years ago which I can repurpose...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

test please delete

Back in from a very chilly dog walk. Going to see Simon King this evening so we’re currently having the debate about who is driving.

Oh, and it looks like the power is about to go - lights have flickered twice.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Back in from a very chilly dog walk. Going to see Simon King this evening so we’re currently having the debate about who is driving.

Oh, and it looks like the power is about to go - lights have flickered twice.
          Squirrels chewing through the cables.....

Comment

Just saw Tanni Grey-Thompson catching a train down to the House of Lords (well London and the HoL tomorrow)...

Comment

Finally got everything working again

Turned out Twitter's recent change to allow longer "real" names (as opposed to @ names) had broken my scraping app, for tweets from those users who'd changed said name to something stupidly long for no good reason. So that's fixed

Time to finally have something to eat…

Comment

Scotch broth with a few slices of toast has really hit the spot

Comment

Tired again

Goodnight all

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yippee I’m on a plane

Comment

Working...
                      X