• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have decided to make a local hill a bit prettier. I've deadheaded some of the papaver somniferum from our garden and I will scatter the seeds up there. It's quite a high hill anyway.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Apparently there was a mass brawl (or "gang fight", as the local paper chose to call it) which led to a bloke getting stabbed, about fifty to a hundred yards up the road yesterday teatime. Loads of police and what have you. I didn't notice any of it

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I have decided to make a local hill a bit prettier. I've deadheaded some of the papaver somniferum from our garden and I will scatter the seeds up there. It's quite a high hill anyway.
        And once those blossom it'll be higher yet.

Mellow man, really really mellow.

Had those in the garden for over 30 years.

They arrived in some F1 hybrid poppies which then reverted to type in the 2nd & following generations.

Haven't seen one for years now so I suppose they've all died out.

This afternoon's tea was another reduced Morrisons 12" pizza, this time a cajun chicken one.

And, yet again, I've eaten it all in one sitting.

Shortly, I shall be viewing the latest exploits of the NZ highway police, which shouldn't be confused with the NZ motorway police, that being covered in a different programme.

I like to keep these things clear.

I shan't bother watching the Oz customs thing since it seems to be showing stuff I've seen before, and, being customs, the operatives are all up themselves.
        Last edited by zeitghost; 15 July 2017, 17:20.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          And once those blossom it'll be higher yet.

Mellow man, really really mellow.

Had those in the garden for over 30 years.

They arrived in some F1 hybrid poppies which then reverted to type in the 2nd & following generations.

Haven't seen one for years now so I suppose they've all died out.
          If you'd like some seeds, PM me your address.

Our house used to belong to a doctor and I believe he grew some medication in the garden (in Victorian days) to treat the patients. Sometimes when I dig over the soil, I'm waking up seeds that have been dormant for decades.

...and that, your honour, is the case for the defence.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Mrs BP is now not be be disturbed.
            once you had her cherry?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Boring laundry done

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Apparently there was a mass brawl (or "gang fight", as the local paper chose to call it) which led to a bloke getting stabbed, about fifty to a hundred yards up the road yesterday teatime. Loads of police and what have you. I didn't notice any of it
                Is your local paper related to the daily mail? 2 old ladies raised voices might be the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Boring laundry done
                  When do you do the exciting laundry?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    If you'd like some seeds, PM me your address.
                    I thought you reserved that phrase for the CUK ladies?

Comment

Been watching the new sky movie premier - a street cat called Bob. Very interesting. And based on a true story.

Comment

Working...
                      X