• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    No it doesn't.
    Wait six months and that statement will probably make you an accomplice based on how things are going
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Watch it BR14, one of those embracey emojis probably counts as sexual harassment these days.
      If you harrass SE too much you will get the lurgy.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Watch it BR14, one of those embracey emojis probably counts as sexual harassment these days.
        yes, well, it's well meant, i'm old school, and i'm not famous, - so **** it

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          yes, well, it's well meant, i'm old school, and i'm not famous, - so **** it
          Are you racist too?

Sounds like you and PhilTheGreek are made for each other.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Are you racist too?

Sounds like you and PhilTheGreek are made for each other.....
            no, i am most certainly not! - i'm not any kind of -ist AFAIA

Comment

Plane 2 copenhagen in 90 minutes or so

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Plane 2 copenhagen in 90 minutes or so
                i don't envy you mate.
                They couldn't pay me enough to do all that krap any more,- had enough in the 80's and 90's

Comment

Tonight's tea has been a smoked gammon steak from Waitrose, accompanied by chips, beans, and a fried egg; and it was extremely nice

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    i don't envy you mate.
                    They couldn't pay me enough to do all that krap any more,- had enough in the 80's and 90's
                    This is only because the decent other offer came 2 days too late and I’m too polite to totally screw someone. Hint that’s not the client it’s the other option the client had who has 9 month old twins and whom I’ve spent the past 4 months working with

Equally I’ve never done European travel before to the point it starts to annoy me and now is a very good time to do it given my long term plans.
                    Last edited by eek; 6 November 2017, 22:21.

Comment

LinkedIn advert.... xxx was recently rated as one of the top 3 web design agencies in (insert smallish town here).

Don’t know how to break it to them but that’s not a selling point...

Comment

Working...
                      X