• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toasted bacon butty <non ballistic> for lunch.
    humdrum day
    <sigh>

Still blue and King Billy out, might go for a walk

Comment

Knackered
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Knackered

Comment

Heard a bonk while driving today though didn't see anything. Checked my Dashcam video in case I'd touched mirrors with somebody but couldn't see that I or anyone else had strayed offline. On 2nd look saw the cause, a wood pigeon wandering in front of an oncoming car, then flying up just in front of me. Little corpse by road when I drove back.

Sad.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Knackered
            Watch it BR14, one of those embracey emojis probably counts as sexual harassment these days.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hello schipol - now where is the lounge
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Watch it BR14, one of those embracey emojis probably counts as sexual harassment these days.
                No it doesn't.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Found lounge - found champagne - with appropriate glass ware (its a rarity)
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home!

Finally

I had to make a major detour up the A6 on the way home, so I could stop off at the Waitrose in a small adjacent town where my mother's Christmas present from John Lewis was awaiting the "collect" bit of the click and collect process

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X