• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, Dr. Phibes. They don't make films like that any more.

Comment

Car now in ATS. AirCon broke last night.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Car now in ATS. AirCon broke last night.
        Maybe you should get out on your bike. The countryside is peaceful today.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Bit cloudy out, but fairly warm

And considerably warmer in here. Hoping the place will have cooled down again by the middle of next week

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Ah, Dr. Phibes. They don't make films like that any more.
            Indeed they don't

Comment

Hate this cleaning lark. Should get a cleaner but then I would have to tidy up for the cleaner....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The best laid plans & all that.

Morrisons had no carrots.

Morrisons had no swede.

Morrisons had no parsnips coz someone bought the last pack.

So the ZeityCunningPlan to cook another batch of lentil <pfffft> soup came to nought.

Ho fecking hum.

Comes of leaving it too late in the afternoon.

And the "regular" fit jeans from M&S are just as tight as the nonregular previous ones, but nowhere near as tight as the "slimfit" ones I bought by mistake some years ago.

I miss jeans with a cut that didn't give you DVT as an afterthough.

Zeity is currently wearing a pair of ancient cords from a time when it was expected that trousers would have some room in them for a gentleman's apparatus, rather than being an instrument for gelding said gentleman.

I wonder where the 5000 posts reside that I've failed to find.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 8 July 2017, 15:15.

Comment

A little afternoon snack of pâté on toast, as the pâté needs to be eaten soon

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Hate this cleaning lark. Should get a cleaner but then I would have to tidy up for the cleaner....
                    Yep
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Having had some lentil <pfffft> soup and some scrambled egg for lunch, the ZeitTea consisted of a Peters' steak & kidney pie with Heinz snackpot baked beans.

Living the dream, living the dream.

The 6 containers of lentil <pffffft> soup are freezing down ready for consumption this week & next.

All being well, further supplies of carroty and parsnippy goodness will result in more lentil <pfffft> soup being made tomorrow.

In other news, the ZeitNeckAndShoulderPain is not responding well to ibuprofen this time.

In fact I was wondering if I could carry the shopping back home from town, such was the discomfort.

Old age appears to be taking its toll.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 8 July 2017, 16:40.

Comment

Working...
                      X