• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be said that Queen Amygdala seems to have learned the lessons that Leon taught her very well.

And most satisfyingly to boot.

And best of all, in a mere hour and 35 minutes.

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's been raining on and off in a rather half hearted fashion since about half past six.

Watched the special features on the "US Marshals" dvd.

Which weren't terribly interesting it must be said.

There weren't any at all on Queen Amygdala's dvd.

Comment

Tonight's cinematic extravaganza opened with From Russia With Love, marking the resumption of my attempt to watch all the James Bond films. This began many months ago with Dr. No, after which I went off schedule and watched all the Daniel Craig ones, because they're more recent and therefore have better stunts

But now I'm back on track, and will be watching Goldfinger next, probably fairly soonish.

Anyway, the stunts and things being fairly low key in FRWL, I then revved things up a bit with the first of the Mission: Impossible films; I enjoyed the fifth one last weekend, so I got the other four too. Good fun, I thought

And this was followed by Seven, which is a bit like The Abominable Dr. Phibes but with sins instead of plagues, and also lacking Art Deco jazz-playing automata. (And nobody speaks by plugging a wind-up gramophone into the side of their neck.) Despite these shortcomings, I found it very good indeed

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

Off to Stowmarket this morning, then riding into That London before riding back out again to Dunwich, and thence back to Stowmarket.

Dunwich Dynamo 2017 - Sat, 8th Jul 2017 | Sportive.com
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

After the welcome relief of yesterday evening, the blue skies and white fluffy clouds are back.

Looks like it may well be a warm one.

Also washing the ZeitBaseballCap in the machine was disasterous coz it's fallen to bits.

It's the only one that ever fitted properly, so that's a bit sad really.

Plus the golden badge on a blue cap made all the scrotes think it was plod issue, leading to one particular shoplifter in Neath running away from me at great speed.

No more fun like that now.

Gutted.

Comment

Morning all. Just back in from the rugby.
                  The Wife (tm) has left me.
                  ...for the weekend
                  ...to go see her mother.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Tonight's cinematic extravaganza opened with From Russia With Love, marking the resumption of my attempt to watch all the James Bond films. This began many months ago with Dr. No, after which I went off schedule and watched all the Daniel Craig ones, because they're more recent and therefore have better stunts

But now I'm back on track, and will be watching Goldfinger next, probably fairly soonish.

Anyway, the stunts and things being fairly low key in FRWL, I then revved things up a bit with the first of the Mission: Impossible films; I enjoyed the fifth one last weekend, so I got the other four too. Good fun, I thought

And this was followed by Seven, which is a bit like The Abominable Dr. Phibes but with sins instead of plagues, and also lacking Art Deco jazz-playing automata. (And nobody speaks by plugging a wind-up gramophone into the side of their neck.) Despite these shortcomings, I found it very good indeed

Goodnight all
                    Its like your first night with NLyUK - "Whats in the box" with terror in your voice.

Fallen is also pretty good.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Watching some crap on BBC.

Did some exercise but not my usual stuff.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X