• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home!

Made it in the door before 6pm, which is the hallmark of a good trip back

Comment

Lunch was Biggos from a jar, cabbage & smoked sausage. Just to pretend I was being good I had a side of rocket.The home office will smell like Zeity was here.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Managed to forget to purchase the ribena from Morrisons.

Remembered to buy the anusol cream though, which is rather more important at the moment.

Oh, me farmers.

Tea was the now ZeitStandard Liver & bacon with onion gravy.

It was very nice.

Alarmed to find that I've run out of lentil <pfffffft> soup, there being only one carton in the freezer.

So tomorrow's ZeitStandard lentil <pfffft> soup for tea will need some augmentation with spag bol.

That should make a pleasant change.

And possibly relieve the need for the anusol cream to boot.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Lunch was Biggos from a jar, cabbage & smoked sausage. Just to pretend I was being good I had a side of rocket.The home office will smell like Zeity was here.

Comment

Loud bang outside. Two cars have attempted to occupy the same bit of the road at the same time just outside Iceland

Doesn't look like anything worse than a couple of lights and bumpers, so they can't have been going very fast.

Comment

Exercise done. Now for sausages.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Better not watch Watch Dog if you use hotels

Comment

Fusilli Carbonara + Beans & Cauliflower cooked by Miss V2. Washed down with a mug of tea. Time to take some time out from John Barleycorn.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Had a few slices of Sunday's roast beef, quickly fried, along with sautéed potatoes, peas, and gravy

The frying (both spuds and meat) was done in beef dripping, to ensure consistency of flavour

Comment

Watching episode 2 of The Week The Landlord Moved In

Comment

The landlords are p*ssed that they've paid money for things that haven't been done to the managing agents.

One of the managing agents is the landlord's son and nephew.

Comment

Working...
                      X