• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ham and cucumber roll followed by chocolate. Roll was from a bakery.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon all

WFH today as was planning on picking up the new bike this afternoon and riding it home. However it has been pissing it down for 3 hours now and shows no sign of letting up. I don't mind getting wet but I dont want the new bike to get dirty!
      Last edited by DaveB; 11 July 2017, 15:14.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Afternoon all

WFH today as was planning on licking up the new bike this afternoon and riding it home. However it has been pissing it down for 3 hours now and shows no sign of letting up. I don't mind getting wet but I dont want the new bike to get dirty!
        Could something like this help?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Are those things sticking up at the front actually foot holders for the person in the back?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Are those things sticking up at the front actually foot holders for the person in the back?
            Well, he has got a rather strange smile on his face, god knows what is going on under there
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Currently pissing down outside.

Zeity is about to get wet on his stagger down the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Currently pissing down outside.

Zeity is about to get wet on his stagger down the hill.
                Same here, I'm about to take The Dog (tw) out for her evening stroll.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home!

The long-awaited rain finally arrived, but apparently solely for the purpose of accompanying me on my journey

Excellent run home though: 1h 16m, including reaching the Cambs-Northants border just before 5pm

Comment

The ZeitTuesdayTea of M&S chunky breaded haddock has been cooked & consumed.

It was very nice.

Not so nice is the bit of filling which seems to have gone walkabout during the meal.

Ho hum.

The rain wasn't very heavy so I didn't get particularly damp.

It does, however, offer the opportunity for a nice bonfire this evening since no one will have washing drying on the line.

That David Sideris chappie is on R4 at the moment.

I used to find him amusing.

But tonight (& last Tuesday) I switched him off.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 11 July 2017, 17:49.

Comment

Still raining here, but the living room has cooled down a few degrees

Comment

Working...
                      X