• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everning

Interview this afternoon for a contract 14 miles from home. less than 25 mins door to door.
    Company seemed fine, rate was good, flexible hours so I could do 7:30 - 3:30

It would reduce my permie travel from 120 miles per day to 30. and the time save will be amazing.
    However Im wondering whether now is the right time to be dipping back into the contract arena

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Everning

Interview this afternoon for a contract 14 miles from home. less than 25 mins door to door.

It would reduce my permie travel from 120 miles per day to 30. and the time save will be amazing.
      However Im wondering whether now is the right time to be dipping back into the contract arena
      Sounds good to me

Comment

This evening's epic was "The Good Shepherd" with Matt Damon, Angelina Jolie, Robert De Nero et al.

Al was pretty good in it.

At a mere 2 hours and 40 minutes, plus an extra 15 minutes in the bonus that explained stuff, it was pretty good.

Very little in the bang bang you're dead stakes but a good solid spy film in the Le Carre type oevre.

The Good Shepherd (2006) - IMDb

The wilderness of mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Everning

the only difference between permie & contract is the life insurance.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Back to the fray tomorrow. Twelve more weeks, assuming it runs to completion

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit grey out, with a high layer of thin cloud

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    Using the favourite insult of my cousins at the moment "That is so Slough"...

Morning btw. How the devil are you? Back at clientco after their little security issue?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Using the favourite insult of my cousins at the moment "That is so Slough"...

Morning btw. How the devil are you? Back at clientco after their little security issue?
                      Morning...

true dat...

Doing okay, security issue is mainly resolved due to a 24/7 shift pattern adopted to get things up and running as fast as possible

Thankfully, I haven't lost any billing days!
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X