• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There we are then, the update frenzy has subsided for another month.

It'll be the password update frenzy from August 1st.

All passwords must contain a capital letter, lower case letters, numbers, and the odd symbol or two thrown randomly in the mix for good measure, minimum length 8 chrs.

Ho very hum.

So it's Pass_Word88 from now on then.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      There we are then, the update frenzy has subsided for another month.

It'll be the password update frenzy from August 1st.

All passwords must contain a capital letter, lower case letters, numbers, and the odd symbol or two thrown randomly in the mix for good measure, minimum length 8 chrs.

Ho very hum.

So it's Pass_Word88 from now on then.
      I like using things like Th1ck4sP1gSh1t!

Then have a question like "sas"
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Mother_****er99 is another one.

But I reserve that for sites that have irritated me beyond belief.

Then there's the BT email and Yahoo! email thing, where the BT email won't take $, whereas the Yahoo! is quite happy with $.

Which is odd since Yahoo! runs both, but there you go.

Comment

I dislike people on planes, trains and automobiles.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just booked a hotel for a conference in November. Two nights overlooking the English Channel in Brighton - I always get a sea view room, as I like to have the sea there to look at, given that there aren't many opportunities for doing so here in the dead centre of Great Britain

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I dislike people on planes, trains and automobiles.
              I dislike people on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I dislike people on CUK.
                As far as I'm aware the amount of them does not actually number that many once you have taken all the sockies, bots, mods, failed mods and the terminally stupid out of the equation
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

For tonight's tea, I roasted a chestnut-smoked gammon joint. Accompanied by chips, beans, and fried egg, it was excellent

Comment

Tomorrow I have the dentist, so I'll be at ClientCo from Wednesday to Friday for a change. Despite not having anything to do tomorrow before mid-afternoon, I'll still have to get to bed at a reasonable time and get up earlyish, as I've got a delivery arriving some time tomorrow. Naturally, after all that it will actually turn up during the 45 minutes that I'm round the corner having my teeth drilled

Comment

Back in from band practice. My new guitar did very well for all it cost, my voice, on the other hand, wasn't warmed up before we started. I shall be hoarse in the morning.

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X