• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all rainy here still. Making the roads nice and slippy for the bike race.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey and not very warm out there today

Comment

Mothers birthday today, so having a rare day off, rather than come back and have to put a few hours in when I'm half cut .

Going to one of our favourite places, for lunch, in Crystal Palace.

Joanna's Restaurant - Critically acclaimed restaurant in South East London

Too many choices I like there is one of the main troubles

Their fantastic drinks menu another
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

In assessing the contents of the fridge it became apparent that the smoked sausage was rapidly approaching its use-by date, so I had that in butties for lunch

Comment

One of Mrs Jog's baps for lunch today. Will have the other one tomorrow
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                One of Mrs Jog's baps for lunch today. Will have the other one tomorrow
                That just sounds wrong.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  That just sounds wrong.
                  Because New Clientco is a major airport I've been spending too much money each day on lunches (my pass gets me airside - inc. duty free area), so I've had to go the packed lunch route except for Fridays which is 'fun lunch day'.

So she makes baps for the other days... Sometimes I even make them myself.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Because New Clientco is a major airport I've been spending too much money each day on lunches (my pass gets me airside - inc. duty free area), so I've had to go the packed lunch route except for Fridays which is 'fun lunch day'.

So she makes baps for the other days... Sometimes I even make them myself.
                    Are they good sized big baps or those disappointing small ones which look a bit squashed?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Are they good sized big baps or those disappointing small ones which look a bit squashed?
                      They are fairly substantial, enough to see me through the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X