• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Sitting on my bum. Need to get on my bike literally...
    Ditto.

Comment

I was feeling pretty odd earlier.

I'm getting used to that now.

Comment

Bedding put through the wash. (Autocorrect changed that to "being" when I failed to bounce properly on the "d" key, and I was tempted to leave it like that.)

And a light lunch of a couple of bangers on white finger rolls

Comment

Family birthdays coming up, meaning disruption to my weekends again

Slightly horrified that my youngest niece will be 21. I mean, how old must I be if that's the case?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Family birthdays coming up, meaning disruption to my weekends again

Slightly horrified that my youngest niece will be 21. I mean, how old must I be if that's the case?
            Just wait until she's knocking on for 30 & see how you feel then.

Comment

And now we have the compulsory homosexual part of Pick of the Week.

Followed by a rather more interesting bit about lady snipers in the Russian armed forces.

It hasn't stated (so far) whether or not the lady snipers batted for the other team.

I was immensely grateful to hear that the ep of ISIHAC is the final outing until the autumn.

Thankfully Just a Minute is back tomorrow.

No doubt with the compulsory presence of a member who bats for the other team.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 6 August 2017, 17:47.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Sitting on my bum. Need to get on my bike literally...
                Got out on mine this morning. Just a short spin to see how the neck was doing. 30 mins each way and a 15 minute break in between. Could feel the neck muscles starting to stain by the time I got home. This is going to take some time I think.

Consoled myself with Sunday lunch and a pint at the pub with MrsB.

This was followed by some minor DIY interspersed with watching the progress of these mad fools : Rider Tracking - Transcontinental Race

It's on my bucket list.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I'd wait until my neck was betterer if I were you.

They're talking about vampire bats now.

Followed by zombie caterpillars.

Comment

I actually was using a bike to help get from A to B due to all the engineering works. I brought a cheap one so I can lock it up and to leave for a long time decreasing the risk of someone stealing it. It is damn heavy...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Just wait until she's knocking on for 30 & see how you feel then.
                      Just wait until they start breeding and you are a 'Great' Uncle.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X