• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Overcast out there. Thought it was supposed to be super-sunny?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Morning denizens

Overcast out there. Thought it was supposed to be super-sunny?
      It is!

Morning all clear skies & sunny here. Quite humid too on the dog walk.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bored now...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          Bored now...
          Snap. Sadly after a bit of downright rudeness today from a manager I'm definitely out of here is 7 days and 5 hours. Busy busy busy so nowt can be blamed on me
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Snap. Sadly after a bit of downright rudeness today from a manager I'm definitely out of here is 7 days and 5 hours. Busy busy busy so nowt can be blamed on me
            What happened?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oooh gossip
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                What happened?
                I'm guessing a manager was rude to him
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  What happened?
                  You know when you are on a project it's running late and there is a list of dependencies...

Everyone of those late dependencies are sat with her yet she wants to pull me off to do some noddy reports which she could be doing herself if she had turned up to any of the training courses I've done on creating reports (I will add those reports are not related to the dependencies).

Plus her general tone and attitude is one rule for me and another for everyone else and rumour has it me walking will be the last straw - as this project won't recover...

Given their brilliant timing when it comes to renewals (its clear they need someone till January at least yet they are arguing over budgets) and the fact I'm utterly fed up here, I'm off. There are a couple of things on the table but with 9 months cash in the bank I'm not that bothered if I don't work until next April...
                  Last edited by eek; 14 September 2016, 09:03.

Comment

Entertainly I did come up with a set of things on Monday that if met would have ensured I stayed. Even then they couldn't grasp the concept that I took the interesting contract paying less money than the more boring contracts paying more...

After today I'll withdraw that option tomorrow as the boss wants a meeting to proudly offer me a renewal he thinks I'm going to gratefully receive.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      <blah> she wants to pull me off <blah>
                      And you're leaving?

Comment

Working...
                      X