• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Sorry?

Sorry that your 96,000th post on here was an apology?

Congratulations!
    Damn! My 96k post was supposed to be in counting.

I often say sorry. But never apologize. Ask admin about my "apology" after my 2 year ban.....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I have a obsolete guineapig tag bot that I'm sure could be recommissioned as a zeity delete bot with minimal rework.

I want a zeity undelete bot.....

Comment

Eating shepherds pie now.

Or cheddars pie as baby bp would say.

Comment

On to the final phase of the scotch broth: adding the grains and pulses. Four hours of simmering has developed the flavours beautifully, and the meat is literally falling to pieces. I've set that to one side for this last hour, to be shredded and added back shortly before completion. Looks like this will be another soup-making success!

And my temperature appears to be coming down to a more normal level, so hopefully the lurgy is in retreat now

Comment

The harvest has been brought in, and yielded four large bowls (roughly 500g each) of rich, thick, delicious soup

So that was one for tonight, with some thick hunks of soft white bread, and three left in the fridge to develop their flavour further overnight, before being frozen tomorrow

Comment

Sausages - well they need to be eaten
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Sausages - well they need to be eaten

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  27” and not currently available in the UK.
                  Is it coming out here in December?

My company recently purchased a 27” monitor that is quite transportable (9.44kg) and its resolution is pretty impressive. Very slimline, and the actual display is almost A2 sized. 60cm x 34cm
                  My mate's review is now up: BenQ SW271 27" 16:9 4k HDR monitor review

Features a guest appearance by my right hand in the bit about Apple TV setup

Comment

I've been feeling a bit better today, though not quite right yet. So I'm having a bedtime toddy, just in case the one I had last night was responsible for the improvement

Comment

Band practice done, TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X