• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Level 2 in the car park again

It's a small thing, but it does save about two minutes on the way home

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Ploughing through a bunch of tests. Each one starts a virtual machine, configures it, tests stuff, and destroys it. Takes about five to ten minutes each time. Still, it's better than working

Comment

Morning all.

Back in sunny Hampshire again.

Blazing sunshine, Isle of Wight lost in the haze.

Far too nice to be stuck inside all day
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Good Morning All,

Sooo many things to do but really CBA today. Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Ploughing through a bunch of tests. Each one starts a virtual machine, configures it, tests stuff, and destroys it. Takes about five to ten minutes each time. Still, it's better than working
                This still all with Chef?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bored Now.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    This still all with Chef?
                    Yep. Running a cookbook through a suite of Test Kitchen tests

Comment

Afternoon all

Now that the cloggers SAP course is cancelled, I am planning to do some useful and good clean fun things in cloggers from 21st till 27th April.

The Tulip farms of Kukenhof and some UNESCO windmills anyways feature on the itinerary. Market day thursday at Gouda is also on the list.

Any other good ideas?

Comment

Working...
                      X