• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    If the darkness is caused by blood, then there will be traces even without the colour. If it isn't, then it's not something to worry about too much - probably just dehydrated because you're ill.
    Zeity - WMSS - I'm terrible at drinking enough water and once had the shakes, high heartrate and hadn't been for a piss after 5 pints of beer after I cycled 60 miles in blazing hot heat. Didn't realise I was so dehydrated as I had drank on the cycle journey.

Whatever you do though, don't google "dark urine"!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Once I've done the dishes I'm off down the surgery.

I may be some time.

Comment

Just had an ClientCo email saying there is a massive power failure in cloggers, phones affected too...

Hope you are okay Norr
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I may be some time.
          <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Just had an ClientCo email saying there is a massive power failure in cloggers, phones affected too...

Hope you haven't been playing with the electric oven
            FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I may be some time.
              Good luck! <- manly

Comment

Just occurred to me that, when I walk to ClientCorp down the canal, I have to open a gate with my security pass to get into the car park at the back of the building.

But if I walk down the street, I can go around either end of the building and end up in the same place, without passing through any gates at all

Comment

Dulux colour chart for weewee shades. My hall is shade 3, although overdue for redecoration.

Comment

Well, following a consulatation with the very nice (& very young) Dr. Yang, I'm pleased to say that there's no blood in the urine, stop drinking so much tea, and have your first doctor's paper in 25 years.

From the chart above, this morning's offering (not the one the doctor saw which was much lighter) is the mahogany coloured one.

Comment

The 2nd one down is the sort of daffodil white my front room is painted.

Comment

Working...
                      X