• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Sounds like a good plan. Take a sample (i.e. pot of piss) with you.

Zeity attempts to remember to extract remains of pot of piss from his coat pocket.

Comment

The assembled congregation will be pleased to know that the stock of eggs (not any old eggs but M&S eggs) has been replenished.

£10 worth.

I made a 3 egg scramble with a little butter and cheese & it was very nice.

This morning's porridge was made with very little sugar and a little more salt than usual.

I could taste the salt.

And the lack of sugar meant it didn't nauseate me quite so much.

Drinking plain unadulterated tap water now.

Can't tolerate stuff with flavour any more.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Whatever you do though, don't google "dark urine"!
        Too late!

Doctor was most amused.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          <- manly
          Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Good luck! <- manly
          I survived.

Since my temperature control is shot, I shivered all the way down to town, and sweated for an hour and a half in the waiting room.

The arms on this jumper didn't quite need ringing out but it was a close run thing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Well, following a consulatation with the very nice (& very young) Dr. Yang, I'm pleased to say that there's no blood in the urine, stop drinking so much tea, and have your first doctor's paper in 25 years.

From the chart above, this morning's offering (not the one the doctor saw which was much lighter) is the mahogany coloured one.

Comment

I'm pleased to say that there's no blood in the urine

stop drinking so much tea
              That's good advice whatever colour your piss is

Comment

By the way, there's still a few tickets left for this year's Boring Conference: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/borin...ts-16198874269

Comment

Well, following a consulatation with the very nice (& very young) Dr. Yang, I'm pleased to say that there's no blood in the urine, stop drinking so much tea, and have your first doctor's paper in 25 years.

From the chart above, this morning's offering (not the one the doctor saw which was much lighter) is the mahogany coloured one.
                  So did (s)he sign you off for a couple of weeks?

Comment

Right.

Shivering again now, so I'll go & get nice coat that jacket to warm me up a bit.

Then I'll do the dishes & search out some ancient filmic offerings to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      Just had an ClientCo email saying there is a massive power failure in cloggers, phones affected too...

Hope you are okay Norr
                      Haven't seen her around here for a few days but she's been on FB in the last day or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X