• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All.

Took the dog out this morning and the fecking circus is in town.

Overnight a massive blue and yellow tent has been erected and there's half a dozen llamas on the football pitch.

Comment

Hmmmm might come to regret my last Google search "Casio watch bomb"
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Putting off the greenhouse dismantling as long as possible.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Afternoon all

Looks like a return to contracting me. Permie employer and I can't agree on flexible enough working policy to allow me to sort out childcare problems (despite it all looking OK and sorted a few weeks ago. Human Remains have put their oar in). Permie salary means I can't afford childcare.

The only choice looks to be contracting again so that I have enough money to be able to afford childcare, or for Mrs Covbob not to have to work (and so can look after Covbaby).

A real pity really as I was quite enjoying the ease with which I could take life in permiedom.

Move over on the bench - looks as though I may be incoming.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              Afternoon all

Looks like a return to contracting me. Permie employer and I can't agree on flexible enough working policy to allow me to sort out childcare problems (despite it all looking OK and sorted a few weeks ago. Human Remains have put their oar in). Permie salary means I can't afford childcare.

The only choice looks to be contracting again so that I have enough money to be able to afford childcare, or for Mrs Covbob not to have to work (and so can look after Covbaby).

A real pity really as I was quite enjoying the ease with which I could take life in permiedom.

Who says we will let you back, splitter!

Hope Covbaby is growing nicely
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Who says we will let you back, splitter!

Hope Covbaby is growing nicely
                He is, thanks. He was six months old at the weekend.

Having seen the brand new baby next door it's amazing how much he's grown: we'd both forgotten how tiny newborns are.

Comment

That's the day done. Busy rattler in the way home and it's delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Welcome back! There is no escape…

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      That's the day done. Busy rattler in the way home and it's delayed.
                      Ain't it always the way

Comment

Working...
                      X