• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having now realised I'm 10 away from the next millennium, I will try to generate enough waffle and hope no-one snaffles the prize at the last moment.

Comment

I've lived in this house for 18 months now and it really annoys me that I have much dead space that is underutilised.

Comment

As my landlady told me a couple of months ago she wants to put the rent up in June, I have commenced looking for a slightly smaller or better laid out property.

Comment

I did find something that had promise last year but the landlord wanted someone who could move in immediately.

Comment

Today I found another little potential des res that is available in March, is £800 a month cheaper and about 400 sq ft smaller. This might be too small but still worth a look.

Comment

I've been quite spoiled in the size of property that I've secured since I moved to London in 2014 but downsizing to something more compact might be a good idea.

Comment

There are some garden flats about too which are also worth considering. Annoyingly I am stuck with a bloody heavy BBQ that HWMBO wanted to get last year, which probably isn't wise to put on your average flat balcony.

Comment

For a laugh I did have a look at what's on offer back in my old stomping ground, Kensington, and, yeah, won't be heading back that way any time soon.

Comment

With the Lizzy Line being so very convenient, I suspect I'll be in Ealing for the foreseeable future. Just need to find the right part to settle into.

Comment

And with that, I announce the new millennium!

Comment

Working...
                      X