• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

More than 5 or 6 refreshes?
    It does take that many sometimes. I will count them next time

Comment

Jeans came out the WM a while ago and the first bed linen load went in. That has now come out and been hung about. The duvet cover is now having its washy wash.

In the meantime, I have been valiantly trying to find evidence of my grandfather's birth. It would seem that him and a number of his siblings were born out of wedlock, which may or may not have some bearing on the matter. Sadly, the Irish records office that used to let you give them some basic information and they'd find the certificate for you is no longer accepting online requests. One has to visit in person or phone up.

It would seem I might have to go to Ireland at some point. There's a shame.

In other news, my Dad called because he still can't remember how to scan in a photo and email it.

In other other news, I have thoroughly dusted the living room and bedroom.

Comment

Home!

Thanks to the rainfall radar I was able to head back at a time when it would, in theory, be rain-free all the way; and so it proved to be

Now that Christmas is out of the way, I can finally start to relax and enjoy Christmas

Comment

Last bed linen load in the WM - the mattress cover.

Made some pigs in blankets sausage rolls. Rather tasty, even if I do say so myself.

Egg nog being drunk - made my own yesterday (can't remember if I reported that or not).

Watched The Repair Shop Christmas special and am now watching The Last Igloo.

Comment

I bought myself a tin of Quality Street just in case, and also received a tub of them from my parents. I don't think I've ever owned so much Quality Street in my life

Comment

Obligatory Boxing Day snack: a turkey cob

I got given both of the legs and thighs to bring back with me, with all that flavoursome brown meat, because the rest of the family are in thrall to Big Breast

It's quite foggy out now

Comment

Dear old Richard Cranium popped in for the first time in years, I d at him and he deleted the post & disappeared again.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tea has been the winning combination that is scouse and sesame bloomer

Comment

Dear old Richard Cranium popped in for the first time in years, I d at him and he deleted the post & disappeared again.
                    That's a shame

Comment

Shame you didn't quote their post.

I'm sure it's not something you said.

Comment

Working...
                      X