• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Lovely blue sky and sunshine. Currently 20 degrees with a high of 24 expected. Barometer up to 1022 mBar.

Hopefully my chillies will appreciate a couple of days outside.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    The first train passes through the tunnel from 'Severn Tunnel Junction' to the English side and back 1885

Comment

Tickets for Abba purchased - a meee £175 each.

I thought the pet shop boys at £100 each was a lot but I suspect is going to be fun
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Fry-up had, and very nice too

It continues generally sunny out

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Visit to the greengrocers was done on my way to the beauty salon where I had my toes pimped. On my return, i did a final check of emails (one needed a response), set my out of office and logged off for a fortnight.

Except I might log on Tuesday morning to join a call because TCS are TULIP plating stuff whilst expanding the invoice and they need to be kept under control.
          FTFY
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Exciting Sunday round here. A traffic warden appeared earlier and moved on a couple of cars that were parked on the pedestrian crossing zigzags outside the kebab shop. Meanwhile, a chap is hard at work resurfacing the concrete wheelchair ramp up to the GP's front door. And I've got bedding in the wash

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              ​ HWMBO made the mistake of asking, "what's been happening on Oak Island?" and suggested I put an episode on.

Foolish chap. S8E1 is a two hour episode

It's showing on Blaze tomorrow at 21:00.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tea: herby chicken, tomato and lentil soup with wholemeal bread

This week is going to see two roast dinners as I have a half-shoulder of lamb and a Big Chicken to get through. And both of them will lead to more soup being created; Scotch broth from the lamb, and I still haven't decided which chicken soup to make

Comment

Telly tonight was finishing off leftovers, starting with the rest of the latest episode of Ambulance that I started watching on Friday

And then I finally got round to watching the remaining half of the Horizon special on the coronavirus vaccines, which I started watching back in June I think. Better late than never

Early night now, ready for yet another Monday. Three weeks and four days to go…

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

High, thin haze up there at the moment, but that'll clear and we'll be in for a sunny, warm day: currently 15°C with 26° expected by this afternoon, the barometers up slightly at 1015/1023mB

Comment

Morning all
                      Mist burning off here, looks like another fine day on its way.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X