• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickFitz
    replied
    Lunch: the rest of the pâté, on sesame bloomer toast

The mundane laundry has finished and is now adorning the clotheshorse

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Lunch was soup made from the mixture the gammon cooked in. In a couple of hours or so, I'll head into town and see if I can get some more stilton. And drop in at the chemists to pick up my five free covid tests per month allowance.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Multitasking again, aka stuffing the mundane laundry in the washing machine for a Quick Wash in the run-up to lunchtime

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Almost snap - mine was a toasted HCB
    I thought the Dutch were a bit odd for eating things like fruit loaf for breakfast, but I'm beginning to come around to their point of view

Though they have it with stuff like cheese and ham, which I still think is a bit odd

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Fuelling myself for the morning "standup" with a toasted teacake with lashings of butter
    Almost snap - mine was a toasted HCB

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    The Dream(tm) this morning involved a problem with compiling a Windoze(tm) program written for the M$ C compiler with the Borland C Compiler which threw up run time errors caused by differences in the way the two compilers treated something or other.

Why this should have suddenly appeared in a dream is most odd since it's 15 or more years since I played with that and IIRC I managed to fix it in the end.
    I dreamt about generic types in Java. Arguing whether it was ok to leave <?> in.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Fuelling myself for the morning "standup" with a toasted teacake with lashings of butter

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Mildly pissed now having drunk all the beer in the house over the last week or so, having fallen off the wagon from a great height.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    ^^^ Pollen count is high to very high at the moment.

Morning.

CBS.

Sunny.

Dry.

Slightly warmer in here at 16.0 deg.

1030 mBar, 30.4 in Hg, 53% RH.

Friday.

Smalls in the WM.

Smalls out of the WM and into the TD.

Shirts in the WM.

The Dream(tm) this morning involved a problem with compiling a Windoze(tm) program written for the M$ C compiler with the Borland C Compiler which threw up run time errors caused by differences in the way the two compilers treated something or other.

Why this should have suddenly appeared in a dream is most odd since it's 15 or more years since I played with that and IIRC I managed to fix it in the end.

Bedding in WM2.

<hiatus>

Walk walked in the glorious sunshine.

Smalls out of the TD.

Shirts out of the WM and into the TD.

Cottons in the WM on the shirts setting bumped to 60 deg.

Sneezing uncontrollably started.

Lots and lots of chem trails this morning.

The Fireworks M$ nanites responding appropriately.

<hiatus>

By some miracle and the grace of some sky fairy, I've stopped sneezing.

Eyes are still itchy though.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 10:38.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Blue sky has returned. Currently 6 degrees, forecast high of 11. Cloud cover will increase as the day progresses but it's unlikely to rain. Barometer down to 1030 mBar.

I'm fed up of the sneezing so I've chanced a (possibly out of date) anti-histamine in the hope that it's hayfever.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    Michael Jordan, widely regarded as the best player in the history of basketball, plays his final NBA game 2003

Leave a comment:

Working...
X