• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Currently watching "1941".

It's not funny.

It's even less funny with Dan Aykroyd and John fecking Belushi.
    Never heard of it. But I loved Blues Brothers. Apparently John Belushi was high on coke almost the whole time while filming...

Comment

Rugby going well. Though I feel a bit sorry for the Welsh. Don't tell any of the Welsh lot I said that....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Rugby going well. Though I feel a bit sorry for the Welsh. Don't tell any of the Welsh lot I said that....
        I might go onto the facebook A55 group and troll though.....

Comment

I might go onto the facebook A55 group and troll though.....
          But I am still upset about this post...

---
          t 0330hrs this morning (07/03/20) one of my hgvs was travelling west bound A55 when scum bags through a road cone of a bridge @j14 and hit front of lorry causing small damage,lucky enough this wasnt a lot worse and the driver wasn't injured,after the incident driver stopped on hard shoulder with hazard lights on, at this stage a police unit came across the hgv and after driver explained what happened to the police they could but only threaten the driver to do him for dangerous driving as to where he had pulled over, this is a complete disgrace on behalf of North Wales Police.
          ---

This sort of thing happens throughout the UK. But happens more often in Wales. They need to use common sense more.

Comment

Why are women so rude? Baby BP is in year 7 and there is a parents watsapp group. Which consists of mothers and me.

The kids had sex education - mostly about transgender rights. Burt there was discussion about the cli*oris. One daughter is singing a song "head, shoulders, knees and cli*oris". Then one of the mothers suggests the kids should educate the dads.

Men can be rude. But in my experience women are ruder - just take longer to get going.

I am thinking of posting something about MrsBP and luminous paint. But no doubt I will be labelled a pervert if I do. #HeToo

Comment

Well 1941 is living down to expectations.

Feck me.
              Never seen it, but it’s notoriously abysmal

Various things have been deposited in the freezer as I can’t reasonably expect to consume them all in the next few days: Lincolnshire sausages, Barnsley chops, and pork chops not named after anywhere. Those were all off the market yesterday, and so loose; there are also various things from supermarkets, but they’re all packaged with use-by dates on, so I know how long they’ll last.

The freezer is now rather full again, so once the fresh stuff is dealt with I need to start making inroads on it. In particular there are a lot of sausages of different kinds in there. I keep meaning to make toad-in-the-hole some time

Comment

tuna and anchovy pasta, with chilli, garlic and capers for dinner.
                i haven't cooked this for ages, but, having been away all week, i had to raid the stores.
                i'd forgotten how delicious it is
                oh, and a nice rioja. for a change.
                it's good to be home.
                shame the taffys just failed to beat the arrogant barstewards.
                they'll go on and on and on and on about it ,as is their wont.

oh, well.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Never seen it, but it’s notoriously abysmal
                  Stone me, that barely sums it up.

To add to the joy, the bluray player forgets where it is with blurays so it all starts from the fecking beginning all over again again.

There's a 2nd bluray with the extended edition.

I'll bet it's never been in a player.

It's certainly not going in mine.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It will never happen.....
                    century post in tpd today
                    Married

Comment

To add to the joy, the bluray player forgets where it is with blurays so it all starts from the fecking beginning all over again again.
                      I’ve always wondered why that is; turns out it’s due to the studios employing incompetent Java programmers to write the on-disc software for menus and such, or using competent ones to devise copy protection schemes so complicated that the software itself can’t work out how to resume playing: Why Won't My Movie Disc Restart Where I Stopped It? OR, A Steaming Mug of BD Java! — Bob Pariseau

Comment

Working...
                      X