• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    Bit murky down in Dorset.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Sunny here in Cloggers

How's everyone doing?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Sunny here in Cloggers

How's everyone doing?

Sunny here too, but a rather frosty start. I'm recovering from the deeply unpleasant cold I picked up at the Xmas Do in That London

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Links are up
            …and I forgot to change the wording of the title

Safari autocompletes it with the previous title, then I change the Roman numerals, but I forgot to make it "seasonal" too

Fixed now

Comment

And the last trip down the dump this week has happened.

I've exceeded the permitted number of bags of plasterboard that they'll accept.

Which is ok by me since 80% of it is down there now.

Presumably there'll be food, though?

But yes, the most annoying thing about Christmas is having to go somewhere. I'm quite looking forward to it, but at the same time I can't wait to get home on Boxing Day; it's the best bit

See, DogB feels the same way

Bah! Humbug!

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Morning all
              Bit murky down in Dorset.

Raining here in a half hearted sort of way.

Links are up

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Sunny here in Cloggers

How's everyone doing?

Slightly less lurgified than earlier.

Sunny here too, but a rather frosty start. I'm recovering from the deeply unpleasant cold I picked up at the Xmas Do in That London
              The X5 is almost as bad.

…and I forgot to change the wording of the title

Safari autocompletes it with the previous title, then I change the Roman numerals, but I forgot to make it "seasonal" too

Fixed now
              Shocked of Neath.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 December 2018, 13:17.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Laundry done, so I have clean socks in which to receive socks tomorrow

Comment

I have been requested to take my iPad along for Christmas, as my youngest niece is currently in Thailand or Vietnam or somewhere around there, and the intention is for the family here to FaceTime with her. I've never actually used FaceTime, but I imagine it'll be quite good on an iPad Pro with its big screen and decent quality front-facing camera

Comment

As said in General, my sleuthing genius was called upon last night to solve the Gatwick drone situation.

Well, almost. Being on the local police search team got a call out email last night to "Help Police and other agencies with Drone activities at Gatwick Airport" Didn't see it till this morning unfortunately when they already had enough people. Bah! Would have been interesting to have been on that.

Back to xmas. Family thing tomorrow. Shall get there late as possible. One can only put up with relatives for so long.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Anyway merry Mousemush toute la monde.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X