• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Worth remembering that TBL's earliest W3 browser included the ability to edit pages
    Wikipedia is the perfect example of that.

In other news in Dubai next flight takes off in 40 minutes
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It was doing the rainy-but-sunny thing out, so there was a rainbow for a little while

I just threw out a water-jug-with-filter thing that's been hanging around on top of the kitchen cupboards since I moved here. It originally belonged to a housemate who left it behind at the place I lived before here. I brought it along with a vague sense of it being a shame to let it go to waste, bound to come in handy, etc.

I've never touched it between putting it up there in 2004 and taking it down last week

Comment

Mr ms is away for the night. Recycling day tomorrow. I have taken the opportunity to dispose of the (his) boxes for Norton 2005 - 2008.

Comment

I got rid of some sort of food processor thing that ZeitSis had donated when I bought the house some 18 years ago.

It had never been taken out of the cupboard it got put into back then.

I plugged it in & it made a very odd noise & a funny smoky smell.

The nebuliser thingie that ZeitPater was prescribed some 20 years ago is currently residing in the boot of the ZeitSeicento on the merry way to the tip.

Meanwhile, the Philips over/microwave thingie (also from ZeitSis) resides unused on the kitchen worktop after a mere 18 years.

Comment

I made it down to the smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I made it down to the smoke.
              Going Dartford Bridge instead of Blackwall tunnel was well worthwhile.

Comment

Dinner is in the oven - roast half-shoulder of lamb

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  My grass is half cut. I chopped through the mower cable. Now I'm going to get half cut too.
                  Cut grass. Lawn mower and cable intact.

Re-potted some plants.

Watching that One Love concert and confused by Aria Grande. Lots of Whitney style warbling but she isn't a great singer.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Aria Grande just said "Oh tulip" my opinion of her has improved.

Comment

It's gone back down and I'm thinking of going to get some alcohol...

Comment

Working...
                      X