• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when people talk to me and I know I know them by their voice and/or face but I can't remember their name.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I suspect I've just sold a licence for plan b on a corporate level to a very large Indian outsourcer :
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

afternoon

Comment

was going to take pooch to some agilty class to see if helps with anxiety etc but it got cold off due to bad weather
          Can't take her on Sat as groomers appointment

Comment

pooch certainly didn't like the wind and rain of the past couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I suspect I've just sold a licence for plan b on a corporate level to a very large Indian outsourcer :

Superb!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                afternoon

How are you?

I have not been sacked from new gig yet - though several others around me are not having their contracts extended since the takeover.

Still wish you had joined me here?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I hate when people talk to me and I know I know them by their voice and/or face but I can't remember their name.
                  When I joined new gig I recognized someone. They knew me though could not place me. Very handy I could remember their name and where I knew them from. Amazing given my autism.

He is quite senior here. He also does Ironmans. Went to the same Church that I raised 4k for their hall - 1k of that from CUKkers for which I am incredibly grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And after that will you delete further posts until you are down to zero?
                    Can't be done.

And if I want to take it below about 39k I'll have to start deleting stuff out of TPD.

Cayman's looking nice again.

https://royalpalmscayman.com/southcam/
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 7 June 2017, 13:12.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?

I have not been sacked from new gig yet - though several others around me are not having their contracts extended since the takeover.

Still wish you had joined me here?
                      All good with me.

sounds like you have a bit of luck around you. Have you bought a lotto ticket recently?

Comment

Working...
                      X