• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey and, judging by the way the trees are waving their arms about, rather windy out there

Comment

Windy, wet & really unpleasant.

That's just me.

The weather is worse.

Comment

Links are up

Now I can get on with making that bacon roll

And after that, it's time to cart assorted bits of junk down to the car for a trip to the tip. Those tins of paint that were here when I moved in, one of which had almost certainly been here for at least two other residents' residence before that, are definitely going

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Links are up
          Two lots.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Two lots.
            Yes, I saw you'd been muddying the waters

It should bump the older one over 600 views, which is pretty good going

Comment

Links are up

And after that, it's time to cart assorted bits of junk down to the car for a trip to the tip. Those tins of paint that were here when I moved in, one of which had almost certainly been here for at least two other residents' residence before that, are definitely going
              No bacon today will have to wait until I get to the butchers in the week.

I have, however, just knocked up an extremely passable Mackerel Pate

And very nice it was too
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Greggs Steak Bake
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well it's hammering down out there at the moment, along with blowing a minor gale, so it's going to be a mighty wet & pissed off Zeity when he gets home this evening.

46194 - 38727 = 7467.

Comment

Links are up

Just make sure the tip will take paint cans. The two closest to us don't, the closest one that will is 30 miles away.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Well it's hammering down out there at the moment, along with blowing a minor gale, so it's going to be a mighty wet & pissed off Zeity when he gets home this evening.
                      And it's got worse since then.

Comment

Working...
                      X