• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Watching minder on ITV catch up.

Comment

Dinner has been pork steaks, chips, and beans

Only Sainsbury's frozen chips, though, as I've run out of home-made frozen, and it would have taken too long to make a fresh batch. But still very nice, if you're not too fussy

Comment

Thanks to Frinkiac, the Simpsons subtitles search engine which was in Monday Links a bit over a year ago, I've tracked down the precise quote which ultimately led to the Super Monkey Car getting its name. It's from the episode where Homer gets a divorce so he and Marge can have another wedding, and the Reverend Lovejoy is reading out the vows Homer has written, getting as far as "'In quiet solitude, or blasting across the alkali flats in a jet-powered, monkey-navigated…'" before breaking off, saying "And it goes on like this."

"A Milhouse Divided" Season 8 / Episode 6 (19:56)

Oh, and this is my 37373rd CUK post, which is a pali of sorts

Comment

TFBSZ. Slightly concerned that my throat is a bit sore. Gig on Friday and I'm lead vocals.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Another moderately overcast start by the look of things

Comment

Morning

Bright and sunny here and set to stay that way.

Client Co. today then off for a few days up in Cumbria via this place Black Swan Oldstead Michelin Restaurant Yorkshire Tommy Banks Chef
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all Today I took The Dog (tw) for a walk to the polling station. She expressed her opinion of politicians with a two-bagger and posed for a photo.
                      Now back home having caught up on the village gossip, about to start my next assault on the attic (or "Attic Attack" for those of my era)
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X