• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have gone shopping today but didn't...

Looked in fridge...

Went to the Domino's website and ordered a Winter Survival Deal...

Evening in front of the tele with the missus, munching pizza and binging on another Peaky Blinders boxset
    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
      Should have gone shopping today but didn't...

Looked in fridge...

Went to the Domino's website and ordered a Winter Survival Deal...

Evening in front of the tele with the missus, munching pizza and binging on another Peaky Blinders boxset
      I've got a Sainsbury's delivery coming in an hour or so - ah, as I typed that, the chap phoned to ask if he could deliver early, so some time in the next few minutes

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I've got a Sainsbury's delivery coming in an hour or so - ah, as I typed that, the chap phoned to ask if he could deliver early, so some time in the next few minutes
        It's here

No leeks though. They were a bit of an afterthought anyway, so not really a problem. And I forgot to get Yorkshire puds and petits pois, but I can get those from over the road (where I may well also be able to get leeks), so that isn't a problem either.

More importantly, they didn't stiff me on the use by dates for the meat - the earliest is next Friday

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          1 apple tree pruned, 3 to go, then 3 pear trees. Stopping for a break as my fingers are numb.
          I like a nice pair.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It's here

No leeks though. They were a bit of an afterthought anyway, so not really a problem. And I forgot to get Yorkshire puds and petits pois, but I can get those from over the road (where I may well also be able to get leeks), so that isn't a problem either.

More importantly, they didn't stiff me on the use by dates for the meat - the earliest is next Friday
            How much extra beer did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Extra? Don't be ridiculous....!

Comment

chilly weather, so serious chilli for dinner.

well worth the prep time i reckon.

and a nice rioja.

happy saturday peeps

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  None this time

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    chilly weather, so serious chilli for dinner.
                    Uh-oh....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                      Uh-oh....

nae bother pal, chilli's and i have an understanding

Comment

Working...
                      X