• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noTV declaration made to the Crapita run bbc tax collectors.

Maybe now they'll feck off and die.

No doubt they'll have to turn up and make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      noTV declaration made to the Crapita run bbc tax collectors.

Maybe now they'll feck off and die.

No doubt they'll have to turn up and make sure.
      I have heard they do like to actually.

You might even have to invite the feckers in, just so they can "check"
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I have heard they do like to actually.

You might even have to invite the feckers in, just so they can "check"
        Yup.

They did that when I didn't have a tv in ZeityTowers.

Some oik turned up, found no tv set, just a shedload of monitors and scopes & such like & went away again.

A fortnight later, I had a dish installed & got a tv license.

Comment

Comment

They've moved stuff around to different shelves in the M&S bit of the petrol station shop. This means even longer queues for petrol as those on their way to pay hunt around for whatever they were planning to get for lunch

Comment

Cheapo pre-packed Asda salad has been augmented with some pucker Cornish Yarg from the nice cheesemongers. Now being followed by some hula hoops. I'm hoping the hangover fades shortly

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Cheapo pre-packed Asda salad has been augmented with some pucker Cornish Yarg from the nice cheesemongers. Now being followed by some hula hoops. I'm hoping the hangover fades shortly
                Good night was it?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

ssshhh

Comment

It was ok, god knows what's happened. I decided i couldn't be arsed driving home and found a cheap hotel. Few beers with another contractor, pizza, another beer in a live music place. Next thing I know it's 5am, i'm laying on my hotel bed fully clothed and with the lights on.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      It was ok, god knows what's happened. I decided i couldn't be arsed driving home and found a cheap hotel. Few beers with another contractor, pizza, another beer in a live music place. Next thing I know it's 5am, i'm laying on my hotel bed fully clothed and with the lights on.
                      I would call that a blessed relief, especially as you didn't know what the hell had gone on prior
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X