• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday as a drove up the hill towards the a66 the snow did come as a surprise. Disappears as soon as I drove off the road to avoid a traffic jam
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Afternoon all from G-YYMV, possibly the oldest 777 BA own. The entertainment system is the old one from the 747. Ah well, once our stand is available I shall be disembarking.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Handover of work is complete, ready for the project to be un-mothballed by some bewildered victims in January. Only remains to await the scheduled 14.45 handover of kit, and then I'm getting the fudge out of Roge. Or words to that effect.

Comment

Looks like I might be off the bench again on Monday - just need to speak to client in a bit but they seem desperate for someone as they've been let down (or at least the pimp says so!).

Fingers crossed...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Looks like I might be off the bench again on Monday - just need to speak to client in a bit but they seem desperate for someone as they've been let down (or at least the pimp says so!).

Fingers crossed...
            Good luck...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Boom! Off the bench!

(Usual "means nothing until your bum's on the seat" caveats apply of course)

Comment

Having spent a couple of hours ditzing about refreshing my memory of how various aspects of Chef and related stuff works, I am now settling down in front of the fire with a pot of tea and a couple of toasted teacakes, to watch an episode of The Rockford Files

This is what I've been working for

Comment

Boom! Off the bench!

Comment

Home. Only 3.5 hours to do the hundred miles... this proving I was right to always drive home on thursdays.

Comment

Boom! Off the bench!

Can I have your spot then?

Comment

Working...
                      X