• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Night

Weird dreams.

Night before last was a loop-the-loop in a Jumbo jet - was convinced we would all die till it flattened out.

Last night I gave birth to a baby - it was a boy, until we noticed it also had a 'hole'. No-one could quite determine the gender despite extensive medical tests. We had much discussion about a gender neutral name, and settled on Sam. We decided that baby would work it out on its own, but then got to the registry office and had to select a gender. Then I woke up, so I've no idea how it turned out.

Hopefully tonight will be less eventful.

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home - that was a fun journey (not)
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          'Night

Weird dreams.

Night before last was a loop-the-loop in a Jumbo jet - was convinced we would all die till it flattened out.

Last night I gave birth to a baby - it was a boy, until we noticed it also had a 'hole'. No-one could quite determine the gender despite extensive medical tests. We had much discussion about a gender neutral name, and settled on Sam. We decided that baby would work it out on its own, but then got to the registry office and had to select a gender. Then I woke up, so I've no idea how it turned out.

Hopefully tonight will be less eventful.
          Best of luck

I had a weird dream about flying early this morning - something to do with having to land a jet in difficult circumstances, as I recall

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Home - that was a fun journey (not)
            Makes being home even more enjoyable

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Chilly start to the day

It's too dark to see - not even a glimmer to the east yet - but apparently it's cloudy, and will remain so

Comment

Morning all

No idea what's going on outside as I haven't actually opened any of the curtains or blinds yet.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all
                    Might need a torch on the dog walk.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

A personal best journey down here in 1 hour 48. Giving the opportunity for a half hour doze in the car park and still be the first one in I reckon it's due to half term.

Having a cup of tea whilst the canteen staff do whatever it is they do to the breakfast things.

Comment

Working...
                      X