• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhhhhh.

Feel better now.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Some kind of pork balls with breadcrumbs on the outside and apple sauce on the inside for lunch. A bit like a fruity scotch egg

Comment

Sorted out the post christmas sales trip to Glasgow.

2 rooms for 3 nights with breakfast included = £192 ... I rather like the Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Riverside and that's before the 15,000 or so bonus points they always give us when we are there..
        Last edited by eek; 17 August 2016, 12:45. Reason: got price wrong
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just back in from excellent dinner at a sake restaurant. They had 100 different sakes to try. I didn't manage all 100, but put a good sized dent in the budget underspend.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon! Sitting in the sunshine drinking an excellent pint of Plum Porter.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Late lunch of fried egg sandwiches (x2)

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Afternoon! Sitting in the sunshine drinking an excellent pint of Plum Porter.
                Excellent!

I'm just checking whether they've cleared the collision off the A14 in readiness for my journey home

Comment

At station on way back to digs - Shane I have a pile of work and errands to do
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

working from home and working late on a database migration. But the sun is shining and I have a few bottles of Kirin to quaff, with the wifes spag bol.

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Home!

And what an absolute bugger of a journey

Most of it was fine; making record time, even. I got about seven miles from home and the motorway was at a standstill, and it's taken as long to travel the rest of the way as the previous bit of the journey did

Still, home now

Comment

Working...
                      X